What’s your job?
As a Software Engineer in Custom Solutions, you will be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Solutions Engineering team. The team consists of consultants, project managers, designers and software developers. Together you’ll consult with our customers and develop custom software solutions to extend the capability of the BRYTER platform.
You’ll work on improving and extending our core offering with custom solutions. That means each day is different; one day you might be building a Single Page App to showcase custom features, the next you could conduct a technical scoping workshop with a customer, and on another, you might be writing production code to enable the next iteration of BRYTER product.
🚀 Problem Solver
You actively listen to a person describe a problem and get creative with the solution. You write software to make people’s lives easier and pull together different technologies to make the magic happen.
🚀 Web Developer
🚀 Customer Facing, Product Focused
We work at the intersection of product and commercial, tying the two together. You can balance the immediate response to customer needs with the strategic direction of the product to create productive partnerships.
🚀 Always Learning
You love working with people who are eager to learn. We do, even if you haven’t worked with our choice of technologies before. You are passionate about the code you write and share your experience to help develop the team around you.
🚀 Ideally, you can work across the stack
You consider yourself more of a generalist than a specialist and may have experience mapping database schema or describing data structures using SQL. As a bonus, you might also have deployed your apps in Docker containers to Kubernetes on AWS / Azure Cloud.
Why should you apply?
- Direct impact on our product and company from day one
- Colleagues that care about customers, the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself; not least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product which you’ll have a key role in developing
This job is not for you
If you reside outside of CET +/-4h time zones or if you have no experience at all working as a Software Developer, then this job is not for you.