SimplyAnalytics is a B2B SaaS mapping, visualization, and data analytics application that makes it easy for anyone to create interactive maps, charts, and reports using 200,000+ data variables. With SimplyAnalytics, users can identify target locations, map the competition, track how places change over time, and identify where to market products. We are passionate about creating outstanding software, and we believe in automated testing, continuous integration, and code review.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to process large amounts of data, work on the development and maintenance of data workflow/ETL pipelines, perform statistical analysis and modeling, and conduct data related QA.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a high level of attention to detail, is comfortable asking questions, enjoys working with talented colleagues, and has an interest in analytics and data visualization.
This is a 100% remote position, our developers can live and work anywhere in the United States or Canada. This is a full-time salaried position.
Skills & Requirements:
- Expert relational database and data manipulation skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Must be able to maintain our full data processing stack, which includes code written in both PHP and Python
- Experience with Linux servers, including Linux command line and SSH
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and mathematics
- Must write clean, production quality, well documented, maintainable code
- Must work well independently
- Must have a high level of attention to detail