At RevTopper, our mission is to help B2B businesses grow by solving a problem no one wants to deal with: sales operations. Our software connects directly with Salesforce to provide sales organizations of all sizes with accurate forecasts and actionable sales intelligence that drives business growth.
Our beta software has been ideated and built by our US-based team. As a young company preparing to emerge out of beta, we’re now seeking to hire our first full-time technical position in this role.
- We are funded
- We are 100% remote
- We offer a competitive salary
- We offer above market-level equity
About the role
We’d love to speak with you if you’re an experienced engineer excited to tackle the challenge of driving the technical evolution of our product and help to create and lead our engineering organization. As our first technical hire and a key member of our early stage team, aside from the purely technical aspect, the role will require you to design scalable architecture, and give you the freedom to make sustainable long-term technology choices. It will include the challenge of building a technical team around yourself, and seeing to it that they are motivated and empowered as the company grows.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you value freedom and autonomy, and appreciate the responsibility that comes with them. You’ll be working closely with our CEO and founding team to prioritize work and create a technical roadmap.
We’re a remote company! We want to work with the best talent, regardless of where they chose to reside, and we value the freedom it gives us to design our lifestyles. However, remote-work does come with it’s own challenges, so excellent written and verbal communication are very important to us, as well as the ability to work in one of the US time zones. Effectively that means that you should reside somewhere in the Americas.
- Solid experience developing large applications in Python
- Ability to think strategically about testing, to ensure a rapid development cadence, while keeping technical debt at bay
- Experience working in a SaaS software company
- Experience with Docker, AWS, React
- Experience with the Salesforce API
- Experience maintaining production systems (error monitoring & alerting)
Current Tech Stack:
- Python backend running on Aiohttp providing a REST API
- React + Redux on the frontend
- MongoDB as the primary database
- We're hosted on AWS using the Elastic Container Service (ECS) which uses Docker to manage its containers
- Front end is hosted on S3 and assets are cached via Cloudfront
- Competitive salary
- Above market-level equity
- Company holidays
- Flexible vacation