Are you a Security Engineer looking to create something that will change the way people think about innovation? Are you passionate about security controls, vulnerability assessments, and continual improvement?
We are looking for a highly ambitious Security Engineer who can own security controls, analyze security reports, provide internal security education, and respond to technical security questions. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Security Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Finds joy in designing, operating, and improving security controls
- Has worked on security compliance projects such as ISO 27001
- Has developed security policies or security training
- Has experience with Ruby application development
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where the end-user is key
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
- Is interested in collaborating with software engineers to grow their skills and career