We’re building an intelligent workspace for the world
If you're driven by the opportunity to create a new category and become the Workflow Intelligence platform used by teams across the globe, Nuffsaid is the right place for you.
Why we’re looking for you
As app usage has increased at work, so has the never-ending firehose of tasks and notifications from email, chat, project tracking apps, and customer management software that people are expected to consume. As a result, people are spending more time on low-value tasks and less time on the work they’re best at.
Nuffsaid is reinventing the modern-day workflow: we’re building a tool that brings together a user’s core apps—their email, chat, calendars, project management, CRM, and more—and uses AI to focus them on the work that matters.
We’ve built a small but mighty engineering team, but there’s much more work to be done. To continue our fast-paced growth, we need to hire a world-class engineering team. You’ll help us get there by owning end-to-end projects, working closely with all team members from across all departments, and ultimately supporting the growth of Nuffsaid (both the product and the business).
About the Role
At Nuffsaid, you’ll be a developer who's focused on building beautiful and performant user interfaces—someone who cares as much about the elegance of the interfaces you create as the elegance of the code used to create them. You’ll work closely with our Product Managers, Designers, and backend engineers to build and own the quality of our user interfaces across multiple browsers and resolutions.
Nuffsaid’s web platform is built primarily using React and Next.js on the frontend. We’ll look to you to bring your skills and experience to build within this environment and impact our codebase.
The skills you’ll bring
- 7+ years of experience in developing web applications.
- Experience with React.JS and TypeScript
- Experience in fundamental front end web technologies including pixel perfect HTML and CSS.
- Experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Bonus points if you are knowledgeable about tools for managing packages i.e Learna, Webpack
- Bonus points if you have experience working with UI for data heavy products
- Bonus points if you’re a former designer.
About the team
The company was founded by 3 experienced entrepreneurs who care deeply about building great products and great relationships with each member of the team. Among those co-founders is Hari Rajagopalan
, Nuffsaid’s CTO, who previously co-founded Chatbase - a conversational analytics company at Google.
Engineering currently makes up the majority of our growing company. We’re distributed with team members across the globe, and each team member is pivotal to our next phase of growth.
We’re backed by General Catalyst, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI fund), Global Founders Capital and Work Life Ventures to name a few. Among those portfolios, we sit alongside iconic tech companies like Stripe, Slack, Airbnb, Gusto, and LinkedIn.
We’re a well-treated bunch! If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast growing startup
- We’re a distributed team but we encourage “on-sites” at our Palo Alto or Salt Lake City offices
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- We care deeply about our company values and facilitating meaningful 1:1s
- We’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Healthcare premium reimbursement