In today's world, eCommerce is critically important for almost any business, and commercebuild is helping thousands of businesses bring their physical storefronts to the digital world.
Founded in 2002, commercebuild is an eCommerce platform that allows businesses to unlock the power of their Sage X3 and 300 ERP systems to deliver a complete, end-to-end digital eCommerce experience for their customers.
And that's where you come in! We are looking to grow our diverse team with individuals who can leverage their technical knowledge to tackle nearly any problem that comes their way. Our Technical Customer Success Engineers not only solve problems, but we establish relationships with our customers by listening to their needs, understanding their problems, and proactively ensuring their success on our platform for many years to come.
If all of this sounds great to you so far, please keep reading. We want to hear from you!
YOUR DAY WILL INVOLVE:
- Deeply diving into platform issues for high-touch enterprise clients
- Being the voice and advocate for customers internally
- Anticipating problems through high awareness and proactive action
- Interacting with existing and potential customers by responding to their inquiries through email-based tickets (Jira) and live chats (Intercom).
- Writing and maintaining documentation
BEING A CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEER REQUIRES:
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt, allowing you to teach others. You are a lifelong learner.
- Self-driven work ethic. You are a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Remote work experience. You have experience communicating asynchronously, using tools such as Slack.
- A firm understanding of (or a strong willingness to learn) browser developer tools and CLI tools to reproduce HTTP requests and responses, particularly for escalations to our development team.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a passion for taking technical language and making it understandable. You are fluent and eloquent in written English. (Spanish, French and other languages are a plus!)
- Understanding of the domain name system (DNS) and typical records (A, MX, TXT, SPF, etc.)
- A willingness to regularly assist with weekend coverage and some holiday and evening coverage. You are flexible, and we want you to enjoy a phenomenal work-life balance. However, our customers are global, and they rely on us to provide expedient support, at any time of day.
We are looking to fill a full time shift, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, starting daily at approximately 06:00 UTC.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and cover letter to careers[@]commercebuild.com.
Want to make your application stand out? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts on the following in your cover letter:
- What draws you to the customer success field? For those coming to us with previous customer support experience, share a success story you’re proud of.
- Have you ever worked with Sage ERP systems? If so, tell us about your experience.
- Have you ever built or helped build a website? Tell us about the experience. Was it an eCommerce site?
We may invite applicants to complete a limited-time paid trial as part of the hiring process. A trial is a shared opportunity for our team and the applicant to get experience working together to see if we’re the right fit.
Before being hired, we may ask candidates to participate in a paid trial. The trial is a great opportunity for candidates to get to know commercebuild and for us to get to know you.
Wherever you live, whatever your interests, wherever you’re from — if you have the skills to support our customers, we want to hear from you!