builds an end-to-end encrypted note-taking application for digitalists and professionals. We solve challenging problems at the intersection of privacy, security, and productivity, and are looking for talented individuals with a like-minded passion towards our mission.We're seeking
an experienced Technical Product Manager.
Your role will be to:
- Drive product development through the entire development cycle, from conceptualization, design and development, through to launch and ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Analyze data to help make better product decisions and always be fine tuning our product strategy and roadmap
- Balance business needs versus technical decisions and constraints
- Manage, maintain and communicate the product roadmap to the company
- Organize and adhere to release plans and work cross functionally to ensure everyone is on-track to reach their assigned goals
- Advocate for internal and external customers in new initiatives, features, etc.
- Bring new perspectives on how we can improve our product to better serve our customers, while ensuring we stay true to our focus, core values and mission
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be excited to work in a fully-distributed environment with multiple teams
Who we are
Standard Notes was founded in 2016 amidst turbulent times for software companies, both on the front of sustainability, and privacy. We're a different kind of company founded on two basic principles:
- User data is a liability, not an asset.
- Software longevity and stability is of paramount significance, and can be achieved only through the alignment of user and company interests and principles.
We build an end-to-end encrypted note-taking application beloved and used by many, and available on every major platform. We've built this through a sustainable business model powered directly by user subscriptions to our service.
24 hour workweek
Not 40 hours a week. Not 30. Our full-time pay structure is designed around a 24 hour workweek (but compensated at 40-hour levels). When or how you work is up to you, allowing you to design your own schedule.
You receive a base salary for a 24-hour workweek, and are paid an hourly rate for any time above 24 hours you work in a week.
- Flexible PTO (Equates to approximately 6.5 weeks PTO on us, with the option to take more time off if needed)
- Digital services reimbursement (Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Dropbox, etc)
- Once per week reimbursed lunch delivery (Uber Eats, Door Dash, etc)
- Co-working space reimbursement
- Continuing Education & Personal Development reimbursement (courses and conferences)
How to apply
If this sounds like a role you can see yourself in, and you're eager to work with us on the future of privacy and encryption, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a small intro, resume, any relevant online links, and your salary requirements