Chop Dawg is looking for a proven project manager with a technical background to help guide web and mobile application development projects through requirements gathering, design, development, QA and completion on time and within budget.
As a technical partner, we operate in full transparency with our clients. Set-rate, pay-as-you-go, fair pricing. Detailed project roadmaps & deliverable schedules. Quick response times. Weekly & bi-weekly project status meetings. An assigned project manager, developers, designers, and QA-testers. Whatever our clients need, we have their backs (and yours).
The Essential Duties:
- Review incoming project proposals to develop a deep understanding of project requirements and desired outcomes.
- Running weekly client calls for any assigned projects and sending client recaps.
- Serving as client’s point of contact on all assigned projects.
- Relaying information between the client and design and development teams to ensure good, timely communication.
- Identifying potential roadblocks or delays with projects and clients to make sure things run smoothly.
- Be able to assist in breaking out project tasks and rearranging as needed to help maintain time and budget constraints, especially in the development phase.
- Assist in QA testing and and making sure all items in scope are functioning properly.
- Sourcing third party solutions for applications based on app requirements (payment processor, rest APIs, etc). We have existing recommended tools, but sometimes clients have special requirements.
Bonus skills (but not required):
- Working knowledge of React & React Native framework
- Working knowledge of Laravel framework
- Experience with Asana’s project management tool
- Ability to manage GitHub and observe when/if project builds were pushed out.
- Ability to push a committed build via App Center tool and/or Apple’s Developer interface if needed.
What else should you know?
We are really looking for someone with 2-3 years of experience with project management.
This position is remote as long as you are available within reasonable US business hours, have reliable access to phone and internet, and good independent work ethic. We encourage applicants from across time zones which allows us to source the best talent.
Please send your information, resume and any other relevant work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.