Technical SEO Lead
- Drive Technical SEO roadmap, including site health, performance, platform improvements, taxonomy, Structured data / Schema, Tech QA and anomaly detection.
- Own Technical SEO for A Large Portfolio of Sites
- Provide ongoing analysis of SEO trends, finding opportunities to expand 360Quote’s search share, and assist in the process of tracking and analyzing overall success.
- Partner with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to define, test and launch SEO improvements
- Lead Auditing of Properties monthly to increase overall quality of site to identify quick wins for the organization
- Champion SEO initiatives within the company by helping educate our marketers, our engineers, on the importance of SEO.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 3+ years of SEO experience with a strong, track record of growth.
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO and adept at prioritizing at scale
- You are adept at implementing technical SEO tactics with a cross-functional team
How to really knock our socks off:
- Technical SEO ownership with a large portfolio of client sites, or enterprise sites
- Proven skills with performance improvements, schema, and redirects
- Exceptional quantitative skills, ability to quickly analyze data and take action on it
- Strong command of tools commonly used to track and analyze SEO performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Botify or JetOctopus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year