At Teamwork.com, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Growing this company from Cork with an extremely talented team of people is an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself
We are now seeking a Professional Services Consultant to join our Customer Engagement Group and provide a first class service to our new and existing customers. You will work with customers to help them gain faster benefit from Teamwork’s solutions and achieve business goals. This is a technical role and will involve gathering requirements as well as assisting in designing, planning, managing, and troubleshooting for the data migration process, SSO implementation and also custom development work in order to support our customer needs.
About the Job
· Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex database migration challenges.
· Build and maintain relevant tools to support continuity and efficiency in the technical services offering.
· Work with customers to satisfy customer-specific processes and business requirements.
· Develop & maintain custom scripts for integration or policy to align with custom requirements
· Collaborate with our sales and customer success teams to build deployment plans for new customers and to understand and document customer expectations
· Develop and implement bespoke migration plans for customers
· Lead client meetings to extract and document requirements.
· Liaise with the customer and other members of the Professional Services team to confirm requirements
· Create detailed documentation for implementation, guides and training.
· Install & configure Teamwork's’ solutions in our client’s environment as per customer requirements
· You will have previous experience (5 years +) in a technical consulting role including developing data migration strategies and moving large scale production systems either in data center environments or migration to cloud scenarios.
· Experience with various database infrastructure including; PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle etc. as well as database performance tuning and database management tools for backups, recovery, snapshot management, sharding, partitioning etc.
· Customer facing skills to represent well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and of business software at scale
· Ability to quickly understand true root causes of customer requests and deliver consultative, executive-level recommendations
· Self-starter who is able to effectively time manage, prioritize and work in an autonomous environment
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
· You will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
What You Can Expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel
). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refueled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork.com is an equal opportunities employer.