We want all of our users to succeed, and the level of support we provide makes that possible. As a support specialist, help build our reputation for fantastic support so every client can receive timely help. In addition to direct user support, contribute to our team by improving support processes and adding to the documentation and help to keep it up to date.
Join our world-wide remote team.
We are currently looking for someone who can help cover the support desk during our regular US business hours (9 am - 4 pm MST).
- Answer technical support questions about Formidable. Think analytically to come up with logical solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues and create detailed bug reports.
- With every support ticket, think about what can be done to improve our processes and user experience. What questions can we ask in advance? How can we target our development to reduce support? What can we add or change in our docs?
- Continue learning and building on your programming languages in order to provide the best customer support in the tech industry and contribute to our plugins.
- Bring new ideas to the team in order to help our business continue to grow.
Solid HTML and CSS knowledge. Demonstrate an understanding of code so we know you can continue to learn new languages. Know how to use your browser developer tools to diagnose and debug a problem.
Great English writing skills. You'll be writing and communicating with clients and other team members primarily in writing. Clear and effective communication is key.
Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion. We have a small team so each member has a lot of responsibility and a lot of involvement in the direction our company takes.
Curiosity and the desire to learn. Creative ideas and involvement with our clients fuel the growth of our company. We also need team members who are able to efficiently find answers to their questions.
- Heaps of patience.
A dependable work environment. Since you'll be working from home, you'll need a reasonably fast computer and a reliable high-speed internet connection.