With over 10,000 Shopify merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. That’s why we’re looking for our next great Tier 2 Analyst.
Does this sound like you?
Team: Be an active part of the team growth when it comes to sharing and ramping up overall technical knowledge about the ReCharge tool and all the technologies involved with it, ensuring that every help provided is acknowledged by the other team member.
Customer: Guarantee that the customer problem receives the necessary attention through an in-depth investigation, providing the correct explanation for the root cause of the issue along with all the necessary steps to address/resolve it.
Company: Have a detailed knowledge about all the departments in ReCharge and their members in order to coordinate faster solutions and address needs to the correct departments and their respective team members, taking in consideration their needs and requirements from our end.
- Work on the tickets that have been escalated to the Tier 2 support queue, ensuring the colleague who escalated has filled the escalation notes correctly, that all necessary tests and steps prior to the escalation have been completed and provide the necessary guidance in case any of those requirements are missing.
- Work on the questions posted by the Customer Success team in the designated Slack rooms, such as tier-2-support, customer-success_team, cs-tech-talk, and any other rooms or DMs related to ticket help.
- Work all other Tier 1 tickets.
- Someone that really enjoys helping other team members, providing help for everyone on the team whenever they need.
- Be a patient investigator and helper. A lot of times a ticket will take hours to troubleshoot and find the right direction or you will need to explain something to a team member more than once in different ways until he/she completely understands it. Looking for an easy solution or giving up testing and trying are not available options.
- Have a natural problem-solving driven mentality, thinking outside of the box when coming up with ways to troubleshoot and test an issue and a certain theory of it. Not only the right tests and solutions must be applied but also the correct questions must be asked.
- Being a good Googler is also very important. Trying to search for the information in all the available systems (including all non-ReCharge systems) is fundamental, as asking for someone else's help should always be the last resource.
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken in order to not only assist the customer but also the team members.
- Liking to participate, create and provide training for colleagues from time to time.
- At least 6 months working in the Tier 1 queue
- Completing the Tier 2 questionnaire
- Go through a trial period working on escalated tickets. This period will be defined by the leaders and can vary from a minimum of 30 days to a maximum of 60 days
- Previous experience with customer support
- Programming knowledge with HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Programming languages logic (reading and debugging codes and logs)
- Understanding the content of JSON and how to interpret it
- What is and how to use REST API
- Minimum knowledge of SQL-based database (for general queries)
- Understanding of Shopify Liquid
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and create an amazing remote-first culture. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting. The opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.