About This Role
Blueboard is seeking a Travel Experience Coordinator to work directly with employees who have received Blueboard rewards to plan their travel adventures and experiences. Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer service and is extremely detail-oriented. Your day-to-day role will involve interacting with recipients by phone and email, planning itineraries and tracking detailed logistics so that every experience is outstanding. We are seeking candidates with at least 1 year of experience in customer-facing travel services, including planning itineraries and making travel arrangements.
This temporary contract position requires a 4-6 month commitment of 30-40 hours per week, with required working hours of 7am-3pm ET (or earlier). This position is remote, and Coordinators may work from anywhere as long as they are available for the 7am-3pm ET shift (or earlier hours). The opportunity for full-time work or a contract extension may exist upon the successful completion of the initial contract.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing all client-facing communication with reward recipients (some of our clients’ top employees) via phone and email to assist them in choosing their travel experience.
- Coordinating with travel experience providers, booking flights, accommodations, and experiences, and sharing full itineraries to rewarded employees.
- Juggling a pipeline of 30+ experiences in various stages of planning and bringing them to completion in a timely manner.
- Handling activity/reservation changes and challenging situations that arise unexpectedly, and ensuring that our recipients don't experience disruptions or difficulties with their experiences.
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- You have at least one year of experience booking travel arrangements in a client-facing role.
- You are an excellent listener, and you are able to translate ideas into reality.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to move with efficiency and accuracy.
- You are obsessed with travel and curious about the world.
- You are a thorough researcher, with an eagle eye for details.
- You are extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- You have a customer service mindset, and you genuinely enjoy helping others to plan trips.
- Problem-solving comes naturally to you.
- Building meaningful relationships is a must in your day-to-day.