Sherpa's mission: Empower real estate professionals to succeed by creating the most powerful real estate-focused tech suite in the world. Sherpa makes prospect communications for real estate professionals easy and powerful. We are a small bootstrapped team experiencing exponential growth in demand for our services, and we need your help!
Core Values: Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus On Results
We are searching for a UI/UX Designer to join our team and help improve our software to be our user's favorite tool out there. UI/UX Design responsibilities include identifying UX areas of improvement, building clean UI elements and helping with requirements gathering by building wireframes and/or designs. Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features with the end goal of addressing our clients' needs to help us grow our customer base and keep them happy.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows or similar design tools
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Evaluate user behaviors and give guidance for improvement
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Design UI elements within a react.js project (storybook experience huge plus)
- Prepare and present wireframes and/or designs to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Strong focus on style standards such as fonts, colors and imagesJob Requirements
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience with wireframe tools (e.g. InVision, balsamiq)
- Usage of user behavior tools (e.g. Hotjar, mixpanel) to help make decisons
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders