Hey WWR Fam,
We’re looking for a UX copywriter to work with on an ongoing basis with our founding team.
This is a contract / freelance position paying $50/ hour and requires ~ 20 hrs / week of your time.
You should apply if :
- Experience and passion for copywriting / UX writing
- Content writing skills (experience writing blogs/articles is a big plus)
- Some technical knowledge
- Experience with UX copy for B2B, Saas or B2C
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Develop consistent, concise and conversational UX copy that fits our brand
- Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that facilitates user navigation, onboarding, instructions, and all applicable materials for the end-to-end user experience.
- Collaborate with our team to define our brand voice and personality
- Create UX copy guide and best practices
- In general, acting as an advocate for the Contra platform using your online presence.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience with UX copywriting.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Had ownership of many UX / UI Copywriting projects over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences
- Great communication skills that help you work with our team to make the product vision come to life