Work from home? Check!
Full autonomy. You bet!
Micro manage? Naaa ..ain't nobody got time for that.
We were going to post your average, boring job description but that just does not showcase who we are as a company ;)
Who we are:
Fun and lean design agency
What we are looking for:
UX/UI designer for full-time contract remote contract role. Hourly rate is $20-25 hr.
Type of work:
- Informational sites
- Parallax sites
- Mobile Apps
- Complex web apps
- Wireframing + Prototypes (Holla @Figma yo!)
What you need to bring to the table:
- Be able to work around our business hours (9am to 5pm PST).
- Be available throughout the day via slack/email/etc.
- 3 or more years of UX/UI design experience and a portfolio to back it up.
- Wizard with Figma/Sketch.
- Ability to create clickable prototypes using InVision.
- Experience with Basecamp/Clickup to post and collaborate on projects.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, quickly, and intelligently.
Big bonus if you can:
- Have some print design chops working in Illustrator + Indesign
- Basic knowledge of front end code (HTML. CSS, etc)
If you like what you see and want to get out of that commute...holla at us with your portfolio, resume, and seriously... a funny or interesting cover page!