Here are some things we’re looking for:
- You understand UX principles and best practices but may not spend your time conducting research, creating flows, and planning scenarios.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics but may not spend your time pouring over font pairings, comparing color palettes, or creating illustrations and icons.
- You understand the importance of backend development but may not spend their time writing backend logic, spinning up servers, load testing, etc.
What we expect from our UX Developer:
- You will spend most of your day in a code editor and have expert knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Can look at a design and see the code and UX problems
- Can talk about quality, usability, and simplicity with designers and developers
Even if you don’t feel you are a perfect fit for everything described, please apply as we are excited to hear from people looking to grow.