Skills this opportunity will require
Must have potential to develop
Attention to details
You'll learn about and be responsible for:
• Usability testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Value testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Exploratory testing.
• Analysis of user sessions.
• Manual regression testing.
• NPS surveys.
• Accessibility testing.
Additional requirements (other than skills)
None. This is an entry-level position. Candidates with some experience are welcome, though.
Spanish - Conversational
English - Fully-fluent
• Recruiting and scheduling unpaid testers.
• Managing frustration when testers don't show up for their scheduled session (around 50% do).
• Working alongside a team of inquisitive overachievers.
• Persisting and persevering.
• Frequently coming across unknowns.
• Managing constant change and sudden growth.
• Working in a demanding environment.
• Giving and receiving candid feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
Monetary Compensation: USD$ 22,000 - 36,000/year