Work from home? Check!
Full autonomy. You bet!
Micro manage? Naaa ..ain't nobody got time for that.
We were going to post your average, boring job description but that just does not showcase who we are as a company ;)
Who we are:
Fun and lean ux agency
What we are looking for:
UX designer/researcher for full-time remote contract role.
Salary is 3-5K a month with lots of room to grow.
Type of work:
- User testing and data analysis
- Informational sites
- Parallax sites
- Mobile apps
- Complex web apps
- Wireframing + prototypes (Holla @ Invision/Figma yo!)
What you need to bring to the table:
- We are really looking for a user testing, split testing, data crunching, analytics loving guru :)
- Be able to work during our business hours (9am to 5pm PST).
- Be available throughout the day via slack/email/etc.
- 4 or more years of UX/UI design experience and a portfolio to back it up.
- Wizard with Figma/Sketch
- Ability to create clickable prototypes using Figma/InVision.
- Experience with PM tools to post and collaborate on projects (we use clickup).
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, quickly, and intelligently.
- Ability to present to clients and work closely with stakeholders on projects.
Big bonus if you can:
- Have some print design chops working in Illustrator + indesign
- Basic knowledge of front end code (HTML. CSS, etc)
If you like what you see and want to get out of that commute...holla at us with your portfolio, resume, and seriously... a funny or interesting cover page!