💡 The Opportunity
Are you passionate about user experience and user interface design?
If that’s the case, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be a part of Sendible’s Product team!
As UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for producing and creating wireframes and prototypes to help create high-quality solutions which can be implemented within the platform to improve the overall experience for users in their everyday tasks.
Your focus is to work closely with the Product Team to understand what UX/UI challenges are facing so that when it comes to producing new solutions the ideas and wireframes you produce will enable us to build high-quality designs that can be implemented within our development team.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
🤝 About You
- At least 3-5 years of UX/UI Design experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- A confident and clear communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills over email, social media, video conference, webinars or in person.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and follow up skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Motivated and able to work on own initiative
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅ Things You’ll Be Doing
- Working directly with the Product Team to produce wireframes and designs to support our project cycle process.
- Work closely with the design team to maintain the design system
- Produce prototypes and ideas to help us visual UX/UI improvements
- Support the development process to provide high-quality assets to enable the development team to implement designs
- Actively look to make improvements to our platform and spot improvements which can be tackled in future iterations
💻 Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded).
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you're based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks, video games and pool, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive
⚡ How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you want to work in UX/UI Design.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great product you have experienced recently and why it was awesome.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
Then, tell us which 3 companies you think are doing UX/UI design really well.
So, if you want to join Rachel, Stefano, David and Alexis in helping to bring value to users and build a better experience, please submit your application!