We're looking for an audio & video content creator with a background in the legal industry to help us spread the word about data privacy best practices (among other legal topics) and the products we are developing.
About The Work
We are looking for a creator to produce entertaining and informative audios & videos to grow our audio & video channels and introduce new people to our products.
We're looking for a prolific content creator with a passion for storytelling regardless of the format: video or audio. We’ll do both.
We're looking for someone that has an overlapping background in software, tech, video production, content creation and marketing. The more overlap the better.
You'll plan, produce, and star in our podcasts, recorded webinars, video tutorials, news series, and educational content that helps people learn more about data privacy laws and other legal topics we focus on.
- Detail oriented, organized, collaborative, hands-on.
- Exceptionally clear and precise communication skills (written and verbal). As a 100% remote team, we're looking for strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Native English speaker with strong verbal skills. We can make an exception on this if you have English Proficiency qualification.
- Pitch, plan and produce our weekly audio & video pieces of content that help our target audience: podcasts, webinars, video tutorials.
- Conduct SEO and Audience research to create audio & videos that target search keywords.
- Collaborate with the CEO and content team to develop strategic content series, conduct interviews with people from our target audience and highlight inspired use cases of our tools.
- Develop and pitch new audio & video content ideas to the editorial team.
How Do We Work?
We work remotely and, for the most part, we follow an async type of communication model. We don’t need to sync time zones. The tools we use to collaborate are:
- Gmail & Google Drive Suite
- Basecamp & Trello
- Zoom & Hangouts
What We Offer
- 100% remote working. Work on your terms from anywhere.
- Flexible hours. You choose your own hours.
- Competitive compensation. This is a full-time contract position.
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact.
How To Apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A 4-5 sentence introduction explaining why you think you would be a good fit
- A link to your portfolio and/or samples of work. Considering the role, please submit links with samples of work where we can hear you.
- A resume.
Please format your subject line as follows:
Your Name | Video/Audio Creator for Legal Content
(example: John Doe | Video/Audio Creator for Legal Content)