We operate a portfolio of 65+ niche specific branded media properties. Our specialty is incubating content brand concepts from scratch and growing them to significance!
We leverage organic search discovery platforms such as Google, Pinterest, Quora, Email Marketing and Facebook to drive traffic to our sites and monetize via programmatic advertising, performance marketing (affiliate), and lead generation activities.
Having established a successful playbook for traffic generation, we are now looking to develop our video marketing & video production competency!
We are looking for an experienced video marketing strategist to help us scope and design a modular playbook "building block" approach for our video strategy.
We have exposure to many different verticals, so if you love varied work (never a dull moment), we would love you on our team!
- Develop high level portfolio wide video marketing strategy across all verticals
- Develop templatized YouTube distribution strategy
- Develop process for sourcing video content creators
- Design end-to-end video production pipeline (to include production, editing, branding, go-live)
- Develop video embed and augmentation strategy for existing written web content
- Develop direct video monetization strategy (ads, affiliate marketing, brand sponsorships)
- Develop best practices and SOPs for video marketing build-outs for specific sites (niche verticals)
- Train and mentor (as need) junior specialists on video marketing plan implementation
- Customize (as needed) SOP for specific site launches and implementations (many different verticals)
- Interface with "C Suite" team, to include CEO, COO, Content Managers, Marketing & Branding teams
- Assist Brand Partnership Team with sponsored placements as it relates to video distribution
- Analyze data to improve view times, engagement, and sales
- 2+ years video marketing experience
- Video content marketing experience
- Experience with video SEO and best practices for ranking in YouTube, Google, etc...
- Self starter, able to initiate and take responsibility for growth initiatives
- Experience with common video formats and basic video editing (although we can hire separately for this)
- Flexible work schedule, no strict hours required (limit of 1 weekly standing meeting.... we hate unnecessary meetings!)
- Ability to craft your own role within the scope, we can build a team around you
- Flexible contract rates based on experience ($30-60 per hour comensurate)
- Long term, with potential to grow into full-time or equivalent role (if desired)