Orrbitt Creative Group is a remote team based on the east coast building websites, brand identities, and corporate presentations for life science companies. Some of the specialties of our clients include therapeutics, genetics, diagnostic platforms, and oncology. Most of our clients are in Boston and San Francisco. All of our clients value quality over quantity. Executives of publicly-traded companies, venture capitalists, and public relations firms regularly see and interact with our work.
Our company is almost four years old and we’re looking for a remote, full-time web designer who specializes in custom website design and complex vector art. Experience in the life science / biotech / pharma industries is a bonus but not required.
- Portfolio or case studies demonstrating work in custom web design.
- Pro in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch.
- Pro in Adobe Photoshop (customizing and manipulating photos for digital use)
- Practiced knowledge of color theory, typography, UX/UI, and graphic design.
- Must be in the United States and available to work between 9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday with a phone and high-speed internet connection.
Qualities We Look For In A Designer
- The ability to focus and harness your creativity in a productive way.
- Great communicator. You love talking to people, learning about their needs, and helping them.
- Business-savvy. You understand how your design fits into the bigger business picture.
- Understand the basics of what makes good design, visual balance, composition, and content flow
- You are passionate about the current state of design. You enjoy talking about what’s going on in the world of design, why it’s happening, and where it’s going.
- Modern, Edgy design solutions
- Creating custom iconography, patterns, and brand elements
- Experience working on real projects with real timelines, deliverables, expectations
We’re pretty open here at Orrbitt and we hold entrepreneurs and go-getters in high regard. You’re a designer. Be creative. Tell us why you would be a great fit. And don’t forget to your portfolio and website.