Being an OnTheGoSystems supporter is about helping people.
We are offering work from home with a very strong team of supporters and developers. We work hard and have fun together. As a supporter, you’ll be working mainly in the support forum. Our support team is divided into smaller teams within similar time zones, where supporters can consult and help each other.
You will be replying to questions from clients, debugging issues, looking at configurations and code lines, talking to other team members and escalating issues or features to our development teams.
You will, of course, need to know WordPress inside out including templates, taxonomy, custom post types, and more. And it would be a nice plus if you have some experience with our products (mainly WPML & Toolset).
It’s important to be a good team player, an excellent communicator, to be creative, straightforward and honest. You’ll need to have perfect written and spoken English and French as an additional language would be a great plus. When you apply please mention which languages you speak/write.
You do need a reliable strong internet connection (we meet daily Zoom) and self-discipline, especially when you are almost done but there’s a client reporting an issue that needs debugging.
We are looking for people who know what GIT, WP Loop, PhpStorm, Taxonomy and .MO files are and if they don’t are very happy to learn! We are constantly teaching ourselves new technologies and workflows and we have an intensive training program both for newbies and for experienced supporters.
Above all, we are looking for people who just love WordPress as well as helping others and get satisfaction from resolving problems.
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer support
- Experience building websites using WordPress
- Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Being able to work one day over the weekend
- Speaking French is not a "must-have" but a huge advantagePreferred time zone: Asian or European.
What we offer
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused, and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals.
- Get a full-time and steady position.
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe.
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your work space
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays
We come from all around the world, from many different cultures, speak dozens of languages and we make beautiful products. We invite you to become part of a special team!