About SureSwift Capital
We acquire SaaS businesses from independent founders and take them to the next stage of growth. We grow our SaaS businesses by expanding features, attracting new customers, and ensuring existing customers’ happiness.
About Mailparser & Docparser
Mailparser is a B2B SaaS that automatically pulls data from email to gain workplace efficiencies. Mailparser enables its users to extract all relevant data fields from incoming emails that contain important data in the email body or in the form of attachments using parsing rules they define.
Docparser is a SaaS data capture solution that automatically fetches documents such as PDF files and scanned invoices from various sources, extracts the data the customer is looking for, and moves it to where it belongs in real-time.
Life at SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 80+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Daily Challenges
You will be responsible for developing and executing the Product/Marketing/Growth strategy for both Docparser and Mailparser. You will collaborate with the General Manager for both products on this strategy, and implement and execute the components both independently and while working with other team members.
Key metrics that you will own:
- New website visitors
- Free accounts created
- Number of marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Number of product qualified leads (PQLs) (Leads that complete onboarding)
You will work both with our internal ‘agency’ style growth marketing and design team, while also delivering some of this activity yourself. The growth marketing and design teams are part of shared resources for Sureswift Capital businesses. You will be responsible for delivering some of the work yourself, but also brief and manage the work of the internal teams.
- Manage the activities and relationship with our shared internal growth marketing team.
- Paid Advertising
- Create, test, and optimize digital ad campaigns for LinkedIn, Facebook, Google (Including PPC), and YouTube.
- Create content for our marketing site to improve our search rankings, SEO and organic results.
- Content & SEO - develop content for the website, blog, social media and other external platforms
- Develop integrated campaigns for any big feature releases, our target personas and seasonal holidays/ events
- Increase the number of free account sign-ups that qualify as Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) for the sales team to pursue.
- Manage and optimize the marketing funnel and conversion metrics (Visitors → Free Accounts →Paid Accounts).
- Create, manage and optimize (open rates, click rates) email campaigns
- Onboarding new free account sign-ups
- Nurturing free accounts to convert them to paid
- Create, manage and optimize our user and buyer personas to ensure we are targeting the right audiences.
- Research other tools and channels we should consider.
Product Management - Growth
You will work with the technical Product Manager and the engineering team on key growth and user experience (UX) initiatives to improve all of our metrics.
- Own the growth components of our SaaS products (marketing site, sign-up, onboarding, overall UX).
- Increase the number of free account sign-ups that reach our “ah ha moment” and qualify as Product Qualified Leads (PQLs).
- Improve our onboarding metrics by decreasing any drop-offs in the onboarding steps.
- Write and create requirements for the engineering team to deliver on your growth initiatives.
- Report on business outcomes weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- 5+ years of SaaS Product Marketing - converting users to trial / freemium users + delivering leads to a sales team
- 2+ years of Growth Product Management experienc
- Experience with the kind of tools utilized by SaaS businesses (Hubspot, Amplitude, Appcues, Google Analytics, Clearbit);
- Google Analytics required
- Hubspot (email, landing pages, forms, etc.) experience a plus!
- CMS experience (WordPress a plus!)
- Experience growing and scaling a SaaS business
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.