Hello. Biteable here. We're always looking for great talent around the world and would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, and we'd love to stay in touch and reach out if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Biteable!
A little about Biteable
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage.
Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple. We have created a community of over 7 million users, rendered more than 12 million videos, and raised $10 million in venture capital.
At Biteable we're committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Denver to Salt Lake City to Sydney and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families (and pets) are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
All about you:
Biteable is searching for a driven Inside Sales Rep that is a bold self-starter, someone who’s inspired to pick up a phone (really a laptop with Zoom) and follow up with leads. If you’re a curious, with a track record in hitting sales goals, this is an opportunity to get into a fast-growing, fun company, and help build a sales team from the ground up.
- You love selling video software. You want to help people reach their audience and grow their business with video.
- You closed, you got coffee. Whether it's face-to-face on the floor or as an SDR, you know the sales process well.
- You have the gift of gab. You love to talk in all channels, including calls, video chat, and live chat; you can carry a conversation.
- No one is an island. You love working with a fast moving team and play nice with others.
- Blaze your own path. Sitting on your hands and waiting to be told what to do drives you crazy. You roll up your sleeves and get to work.
All about the role. You will:
- You won't wait for leads. You are proactive. You will find and groom your leads using our CRM and product data.
- Groom your pipeline. Chat with product qualified leads to exploring if they are viable sales leads. Get on a Zoom call with qualified leads to identify legitimate prospects
- ABC. Help get those prospects through the sales cycle to a successful close.
- Fight for your customers. Communicate and fight for your sales leads to get the product they need.
- Writing and talking. As a team role in a remote company, you'll need to over-communicate with confidence.
- Test forward. As a sales person you will test messaging, pitch angles, and personas to sell to. This role is obsessed with talking to leads, but also loves digging into the data.
How to Apply
We want you to start soon. Apply via the link, and tell us why you and Biteable are a match made in heaven. We’ll review your application and then set up informal interviews with a handful of candidates.
We've got our fingers crossed that you're one of them — we're rooting for you.