Meet Bluelight Consulting
Bluelight Consulting is a fully-remote team of passionate developers and engineers who build web and mobile applications, custom business software solutions, cloud migrations, and infrastructure management for businesses across a variety of industries.
We’re excited to continue building incredible solutions for our clients and are always looking for fresh new talent to be a part of this journey.
Communication is critical to the success of our growing company, especially as a remote team. We communicate primarily through Slack, ClickUp, and a weekly meeting via Zoom and firmly believe our best work happens when given a lot of uninterrupted time that's free of distractions.
Who We Are Looking For: An Eager A-Player that Takes Initiative
This is a unique opportunity to join us as our first Sales Development Representative (SDR)! If you’re passionate about helping businesses grow through supporting sales efforts and looking for a fresh new challenge, this could be the perfect role for you.
This role will consist of running outbound campaigns and passing qualified leads to our CEO. Potential customers you’ll be speaking to will mainly be enterprises, agencies, and associations in English-speaking countries.
We're looking for a sharp, self-motivated, kind, problem-solving, and high-energy SDR to join our team. It’s important that this individual has the ability and desire to quickly move up to Account Executive and beyond.
If you’re the right candidate for this role, you’re a "people person" that can easily establish rapport with others and effectively reach out to Bluelight Consulting’s ideal target customers. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
As our first SDR, you must love reaching out to people online, on the phone, and through video conferencing. You understand that getting ignored and rejected are just obstacles to overcome on the road to winning deals, and will learn fast about both our sales process and services.
Our ideal candidate must have/be:
- 2-3 years of experience selling technical talent to small and medium-sized businesses
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Extremely self-motivated and with a strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- The desire to grow in the role and move up in the company
- Resilient and capable of failing forward on an ongoing basis
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Bluelight Consulting
- The ability to work and be productive in a fully-remote team
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills are required
On a typical day, you will:
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Promoting and marketing Bluelight Consulting through extensive email, Linkedin and other communications to prospective customers
- Set appointments when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining activity and lead qualification information in our CRM
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota of daily outreach