Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Our client base is growing steadily and we are looking for a tech-savvy and motivated Sales Development Representative in the APAC region to be the first point of contact for potential new customers and to manage and maintain data in Kinsta’s CRM. This is an entry-level position that will serve as the starting point for a promising career in sales within a fast-growing, global technology company.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Capture and qualify chat traffic to the Kinsta website.
- Qualify opportunities for the Account Executives at Kinsta through the use of the CRM.
- Enroll outbound leads into prospecting campaigns to qualify opportunities further and lift prospect interest in Kinsta products through cold-calling.
- Proactively book meetings for the Account Executives as qualified opportunities are surfaced through the use of the chat tool.
- Update HubSpot contact, company, and deal records and continuously seek to improve the accuracy of content in Hubspot.
- Improve the chatbot experiences for customers and improve chat efficiency.
- Research and participate in outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Use different sources to determine if leads meet our sellability standards and add them to the CRM.
- 1-2 years of experience working in sales development or in a similar role.
- Near-native proficiency in English and exceptional writing skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy, with the ability to balance competing priorities and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior experience in sales or basic knowledge of the hosting industry is a bonus.
- Familiarity with HubSpot Sales and Marketing Hub is a bonus.
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.