We have a great product used by tens of thousands of companies. Historically, most of our customers purchased self-service. Our leading position in the market attracts companies of all sizes. Some wish to try the product first, others to consult our team. From small agencies, to top professional companies, as well as mid-size up to Fortune 500 companies our sales team has no shortage of leads to interact with. We are now ready to scale our sales team and we need a great leader to take this challenge.
If the thought of working with a fully remote team of amazing individuals excites you, you have the drive to accelerate our revenue growth with limited oversight and you value work-life balance, this is your chance.
The role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and the gross base salary is €60,000 annually plus some great benefits.
Our team works from 40+ countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. For this role, you should be able to work within your target market’s time zones.
We are looking for a proactive, self-driven, and high-performing Sales Manager to fuel our growth through new customer acquisition. The successful candidate will be in charge of leading and growing our global fully remote sales team.
You will play a critical role in achieving our revenue goals, while also contributing to the scaling of the Sales team. If you’re a reliable professional who can balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach, we’d like to meet you.
Role responsibilities include:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Help your reps to develop their skills and deliver on their targets.
- Roll your sleeves up and help out your reps closing deals if needed.
- Design outreach campaigns and help the team execute them. Iterate accordingly based on results.
- Understand customer needs and partner with product and marketing to provide valuable feedback.
- Prepare and present sales, revenue and expense forecasts to the CRO.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Successful previous experience as a sales rep (4+ years) and people manager (2+ years) in a tech-enabled or SaaS company.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong hiring, training and coaching abilities, that created a high-performance sales team.
- Stellar people management skills. People enjoy working for you.
- Being a team player, working in harmony with other departments (marketing, customer success, product).
- Training in Sales Methodologies such as Sandler
- Experience selling in agencies and/or software companies
Beyond the gross base salary for this role which is €60,000, we offer other great benefits too from cash bonus to:
- Freedom to choose where you work (must overlap with your target market).
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services.
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair).
- And more…