Who we are:
AvantStay is a premium property management company looking to provide world class experiential accommodations for group travelers. We create experiences for people who are looking to vacation away from the monotony of a hotel room and towards a much more personal home getaway. We give our customers the opportunity to enjoy idealized, one-of-a-kind vacations while we take care of the details.
About the role:
Under the general direction of a Product Manager, the Salesforce Developer is expected to foster strong relationships with our business partners and Salesforce Admins to understand opportunities to further leverage the Salesforce platform in our Sales and Operations divisions.
More specifically, you responsibilities will include:
- Collaboratively work with Product, business partners and Salesforce Admins advising overall design options within the Force.com platform and best practices.
- Implement and develop customer solutions and products on the Force.com platform.
- Perform data migrations and systems integrations with SFDC.
- Assist in leveraging Field Service Lightning in our field operations.
- Play a key role in vendor and tool selections that will augment the current platform. Present technical reviews of vendor selection processes that include identified cost benefits of alternatives.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology.
- 5 years of experience with the Salesforce platform as a developer or administrator.
- Strong reporting background.
- Salesforce Platform Developer (I or II) Certification.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.