We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to help drive our institutional business and generate new partnerships in K-12, higher education, and corporate environments. As a member of a small but aggressive team, the Senior Account Executive will be expected to wear many hats and help mentor one or more Account Executives. The Senior Account Executive will be required to identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage general inquires through the culmination of the contract process. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate advanced sales, market research, and business skills while being willing to learn and grow as part of the TutorMe team.
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined market
- Scheduling and conducting insightful demonstrations of the TutorMe platform
- Negotiating with clients on business issues and researching consensus for contract obligations
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
- Accurately forecasting and reporting monthly and quarterly sales
- Effectively communicating with prospective clients and tracking all sales and outreach activities in Salesforce
- Attending conferences and traveling to other sales meetings
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of sales experience (SaaS preferred) or provable track record of competitive excellence in a transactional sales environment
- Commitment to the mission and vision of TutorMe
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for education technologies and great user experience
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Approach all deals with a customer-first, problem-solving mentality
- Excited to improve student and employee access to academic support
- Desire to work with a diverse, highly collaborative, and competitive team
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career - we promote from within!
- Competitive base salary and attractive commission structure
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous vacation and holidays
- $300/yr work from home allowance
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- 10 hours of online tutoring each year
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that's quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
This position will be externally titled "Senior Student Success Executive"