Synergy Sports is dedicated to delivering revolutionary sports and technology solutions for the benefit of sports and entertainment of fans. To make this happen we are bringing established technologies, innovators and sports partners into a thriving ecosystem and ensure the benefits are returned to our sports partners and their fans. We are backed by Elysian Park Ventures, a US-based, private investment firm that shares our commitment to sports, technology, and entertainment.
Synergy’s work environment is geographically distributed, with employees working from home offices. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a virtual office using online collaboration tools for all communication and interaction in English.
We are a globally distributed team and we work on an asynchronous model with flexibility of when and where you want to perform your job, while still being able to attend team calls and regular meetings. Personal initiative and a strong work ethic are highly encouraged and rewarded.
The company is deadline driven and provide a very transparent freedom and responsibilities culture to all our teams. We strongly believe striking the balance between work and family is very important and our culture is focused on the well-being of our team and their loved ones.
We are looking for exceptional Senior Software Engineers to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in the exciting field of sports technology.
Note : This is a fully remote job and your physical location can be anywhere in Europe.
- Improving and maintaining the video production engine.
- Optimizing the critical paths
- Writing test scripts and ensuring code-coverage testing is kept up to date
- Working on new functionality
- Proficiency in C++ 14
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of computer architecture and memory management
- Ability to write tests to ensure no breaking code
- 4+ years of experience in Senior+ roles
- Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to be an autonomous team-player with a positive mindset
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies
- Working proficiency in English
- Ability to debug on remote servers
- Experience with profiling software like VTune
- Knowledge of SIMD programming
- Experience in multithreading systems
- Ability to understand/modify open-source libraries
- Work remotely on a fully distributed and asynchronous team.
- Big problems, massive impact. We’re working on big scalability challenges and our flat structure means individuals have an incredible amount of impact on everything they touch.
- A-players only. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share and grow with great peers on a daily basis.
- A culture geared towards innovation and experimentation. From Deep learning and Computer vision to Kubernetes and the latest cloud technologies.
Job posted 2021-03-25