Strategyzer’s success depends on its stellar people. We help leading companies around the world build new engines of growth based on our proven methodology and technology-enabled services.
We are a Swiss success story that has global impact and reach with a fully distributed team that works remotely across over 14 countries. Our team contributes directly to the unique company culture we have today and is committed to transforming traditional management practices to build a truly great place to work.
We’re recruiting for a Senior Content Designer to strengthen our design team. This what we believe is our purpose, vision, and mission when it comes to design.
We believe design is a differentiator for everything we do at Strategyzer. Great ideas can be lost in giant blocks of text and bullet points that bore people and don’t change anything – we can’t let that happen.
Every idea we communicate is made as visual, simple and practical as possible. Deep collaboration with thought leaders and content creators leads to the best possible work. Audiences are more engaged, learn more, and recall more due to our fresh presentation and delivery. Our brand is elevated through world class visual content.
Make great ideas simple, visual, and practical for our customers. Bring world-class design into a world-class content team.
To do that, you will...
- Collaborate with thought leaders and content creators to get to the heart of ideas.
- Develop rough concepts and prototypes for discussion.
- Invent fresh new ways of presenting and engaging the audience.
- Iterate until maximum simplicity and beauty is reached in the time available.
- Produce final files across mediums like slides, blogs, e-books, resources, videos, and online courses.
- Source illustration photography, and additional design resources when concepts require.
- Coordinate production amongst stakeholders.
- Enable content creators outside the design practice to stay on brand and intervene only where necessary.
- Monitor all content to ensure it represents the brand visually.
Your work will…
- Unlock our customers’ potential to create value for themselves, their organization, and society.
- Engage our audience to learn faster and recall more.
- Elevate our visual identity, allowing us to continue to lead in our niche.
- Build our brand and online presence seen by millions of people.
- Grow our content library used by thousands of leading companies.
Requirements For The Role
While this is a remote role, candidates must [ordinarily] reside between GMT-5 and GMT+3 in order to synchronously work with common collaborators in Europe and Canada.
This is an individual contributor role requiring hands-on work. However, this team is growing. Designers with working senior or leadership level experience in design management, design operations, etc are encouraged to apply.
All potential candidates will be scored on the following competencies.
1. You strive to be a great human being.
We want world-class human beings who:
- Strive to show deep care and empathy for your team members.
- Have strong integrity and morals that drive your accountability.
- Are open-minded to the views of others, and constantly work to improve themselves for the betterment of the whole team.
2. You perform at the highest level.
These are the technical qualifications we require:
- Minimum 7 years experience as graphic designer.
- Experience supporting an editorial or content team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in visual design – with a focus on storytelling and making ideas visual.
- Ability to develop and manage an asset library of reusable components.
- Experience sourcing and speccing illustration/photography/animation.
- Experience Time-based media experience (animated graphics).
3. You are a great collaborator.
Collaboration is key to our success as a team. We’re seeking a Editorial Designer who is or has:
- Hungry to make an impact with a world-class team
- Passionate about design thinking, visual tools and frameworks
- Enthusiastic about learning and immersing yourself
- Believe in the power of design to help people engage with great ideas
- Incredibly hungry and wants to make an impact with our team.
- A customer-first approach to delivering value.
- Enthusiastic about learning our methodologies and tools
- Able to weave between autonomous and collaborative working styles.
- A strong writer and communicator for a fully remote, global environment.
- Is open to constructive conflict and can navigate challenging feedback.
How We Hire At Strategyzer
We pride ourselves on a robust, fair, and diversity-focused recruitment process. The following steps allow us to find the best fit for this role. Finding the right person is much more important to us than adhering to any deadline, and therefore we will keep this position open until we fill it with the perfect match for us.
Step 1 - Intro to Candidate
Upload your CV in PDF format. Portfolio submissions are not compulsory for initial applications but please be prepared to provide links and detailed examples of past work.
- What are your career goals?
- What are you not good at or not interested in doing professionally?
- How do you understand the essence of this role, and how would you approach it?
Step 2 - Interviews
- Skills + technical fit interviews.
- Reference Interviews.
Step 3 - Working Challenge
Step 4 - Cultural fit interviews/coaching conversation
Step 5 - Offer