As a Senior Content Marketer, your job is to create topical, valuable content pieces that serve each client’s digital marketing and SEO objectives. You will oversee the content strategy for 20+ clients, including existing contracts as well as new clients. You will be responsible for creating, editing and optimizing various types of content, including website/landing page copy, paid ads copy, campaign headlines, email, feature/research articles, and more.
Additionally, you will have a thorough understanding of SEO best practices as they apply to content development, and will apply SEO strategies to pages, blogs, and various other forms of content. You must be capable of researching and writing about specific, niche topics relevant to diverse verticals - to do this you must be flexible, self-sufficient, and a quick learner.
Wisevu has very high standards for both our clients and ourselves. All content should be stylistically polished and edited for factual accuracy and grammatical correctness.
You are a copywriter, strategist and customer service representative - able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
What You Will Do
- Communicate with clients in order to gather information for more optimized content as well as to keep them informed and engaged.
- Write copy within brand guidelines and meet a specific tone & voice as needed.
- Write clear, concise and conversion optimized sales copy.
- Create Editorial Calendars and Content Strategy for SEO.
- Collaborate with designers, SEO’s, PR and other team members on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. landing pages, ad copy, outreach campaigns & email campaigns)
- Create relevant, dynamic, topical blogs for clients who receive contracted content on a monthly basis.
- Monitor & analyze analytics reports, website metrics, social media and make improvements accordingly.
- Ensures all content is factually accurate, grammatically correct, and reflects the appropriate tone and objectives for the client.
What You Will Need to Qualify
- 3+ years of experience in producing sales & marketing copy for the web and digital ads for search and social.
- English as a native or bilingual language with excellent vocabulary, spelling and grammar.
- Fluent at communicating and articulating verbally with team and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Commerce/Communications/Journalism or similar degree in Marketing.
- Typing speed of 50 wpm or higher
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong research skills, including keyword research.
- Self-driven learner (investigates new digital media technologies)
- Having experience in any of the following is preferred: On-page SEO, Off-page SEO, Paid Ads Certification (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc), PR, Usability/UX, email marketing/automation, project management.
- Have a workspace free of distractions. This position is intended for an individual who enjoys working from home or a co-working space.
- Having a download speed of at least 25 Mbps and upload speed of at least 10 Mbps.
- Able to provide at least 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-6pm EST workday (Monday - Friday).
Salary & Benefits
Salary: Highly competitive salary which will be negotiated during the interview based on competencies, skills and experience.
Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace.
Flexible schedule: Only 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-6pm EST workday (Monday - Friday) with 1-2 days a week to work at your own schedule. Weekends are also optional for additional income.
Employee Development Courses: Highly educational/developmental career opportunity. Paid premium-quality Employee Development Courses. As well as one-on-one training from industry experts with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing.
Quality Equipment: Free Computer & Cell Phone.
Your next steps are:
Interested candidates should:
- Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the email, showcase your skills by discussing two copywriting projects that you worked on and that showcase your areas of expertise and experience (preferably sales pages/landing pages instead of blog posts). Alternatively you can do this by recording a screen capture video and sharing the recording link. For this you can use a free screen recording software like www.useloom.com.
- Also include a link to your Linkedin profile.
*Any submission without the above specified requirements will be automatically screened out. Only serious applicants will be interviewed.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
2021 © All the content in this job ad is the sole private property of Wisevu Inc. and shall not be used without written consent from Wisevu Inc. The content therein is protected by the Copyright Act of Canada and the Copyright Act of United States of America. All Rights Reserved.