Senior Data Product Manager
We are seeking a unicorn Senior Data Product Manager who is obsessively passionate about data with a strong desire to learn fast a new subject matter (B2B Marketing), and drive the next generation of our innovative product. As a Senior Data Product Manager at Metadata, you will work closely with Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales teams to take product features from conception to reality.
It is a rare opportunity to boost your career growth, learn a lot, meet talented people, and work on an ambitious and innovative product that is transforming B2B Marketing.
The learning curve is steep and challenging, and the day-to-day Product Owner’s life is fast and fierce, which often requires juggling various tasks and priorities while maintaining sharp focus, exceptional attention to detail, and an analytical approach.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Qualifications and experiences
- You are a true “Giver”!
- You have 5+ experience as a Technical Product Manager, Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- You have phenomenal analytical skills and attention to detail
- You thrive working in fast-paced Agile environments and remote distributed teams
- Online collaboration tools (like Slack, Jira, Confluence, Zoom) are indispensable parts of your virtual Office. You are a self-starter and know how to get things done while working remotely.
- You love to keep things organized, whether it’s the product backlog, feature requests, market research, or product knowledge. And any time you see a mess, you can’t help but put it in order.
- You enjoy working closely with designers, developers, and business stakeholders and collaboratively prioritize, make informed decisions, and drive product development iterations.
- You excel in breaking down complex feature requests into small, measurable components and accurately document them by creating user stories, and grooming them with the dev team
- You have a strong user-centric mindset, and you know how to collect user feedback and put it into actions
- You are willing to overlap with Americas timezone at least till noon
What we offer
- Remote company
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible PTO & holidays
- Career growth opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team