What we are looking for
Hi. It's nice to see you around 👋. We know how hard it is to read a job offer, and we appreciate your time, so let's go straight to the point:
We are looking for a pragmatic, proactive Senior DevOps Engineer who loves to design, create and maintain Cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, OCI), looks for creative solutions, wants to learn and continue growing, and understands the importance of soft skills.
We are looking for someone who has expertise in:
Design, architecture (multi-region and multi-layer), deployment, and configuration of AWS solutions (ECS, EC2, VPC, S3, EBS, CloudFormation, CloudFront, Elastic Search, etc..)
- Codifying, managing, and testing infrastructure as code.
- Configuration management tools.
- Security operations.
Firewall (WAF) architecture design and planning, including the configuration of rules and policies, specifically for CISCO and Barracuda products.
It would be great to also have expertise in:
- Architecture, design, and management of Azure, Oracle Cloud, or any other Cloud provider.
Networking: switch and firewall configurations and network design.
Infrastructure automation using Terraform/Ansible.
You will be a good candidate if you:
- Have strong leadership and communicate very well with both technical and non-technical people.
- Are a good team player.
- Like the remote environment. We are a remote-first company.
- Take ownership of the project and you’re self-driven.
- Understand the importance of soft skills.
- The job is remote, but it’s better if you’re in a time zone between GMT - 7 and GMT + 2
We are a team of full-stack senior software engineers offering development services that focus on serverless applications, microservices, and event-driven architectures. Our philosophy is to work remotely, trust people and their work, and have a team to support each other.
- We love our team and our clients. We are a people-first company.
- We love flexible schedules.
- We don’t like micromanagement and control. We prefer people to take ownership of the tasks and projects.
- Every single person can impact the company.
We know the importance of mental health. We have two coaches on the team!
We are a flat company, and we don’t like taboos. We can talk about everything.
We don’t like unnecessary meetings. Who does?
- We value code quality and love clean code!