We're looking to expand our team with experienced developers who likes to lead, take responsibility, and motivate fellow team members to keep a high bar for quality, speed and security. You should be comfortable making decisions on the fly, as well as take the leading role in making sure the dev team is meeting deadlines and commitments.
You'll play a large role in developing new features and leading by example. Your educational background is less important as your previous professional experience, your drive, and your personality.
- Write clean, scalable and testable code
- Interest in building robust UIs with modern tools like ES6, React, GraphQL
- Strong TypeScript skills
- Customer empathy and the ability to think through customer needs and come up with clever ways solve their problems
- Passionate about building production-ready features fast
- Have a high bar for the quality of code and automating repetitive development tasks as well as a high attention to detail
- 4+ years of experience shipping high-quality front-end code
- Comfortable working with an existing code base
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Review and refactor code
- Document development and operational procedures
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
- In-depth knowledge of the modern front-end technologies
From a technical point of view, Corpay One's back-end is built on .NET with C#. On the front-end we work in TypeScript on the React framework, enabling us to build reliable web experiences that can handle high usage volumes. The product consists, among others, of a web application and a mobile application. It'll be the front-end that will have your main focus.
About (y)our values
Our values mirror our Scandinavian heritage. We are humble, fun, hard-working, and inclusive - today our team consists of more than 15 nationalities. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to make sure that everyone feels part of Corpay One, which is why we hire personalities - not resumes.
Flexibility in the work-life balance is a given, and working at Corpay One can easily be combined with both toddlers as well as teenagers. We work to live - not the other way around. While we have physical offices we support remote work because we do not define talent geographically. Regardless of your location, you can rest assured that you’ll be a valued member of the Corpay One team.
Corpay One is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to maintain and develop our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Job posted 2021-03-20