Hi! We are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer with experience in iOS development.
A global client of ours wants to augment their team with some additional mobile engineering capacity. Your work would be to participate in building an educational / gaming mobile application.
Must have skills are:
- Senior level iOS development experience (Swift/Objective-C)
- Reactive Programming/RxSwift
- Experience with watchOS or tvOS OR willingness to learn and implement
- Unit testing
Nice to have skills are:
- Dependency Injection
- Clean Code architecture
- Design Patterns
- Debug Proxy tools
- Highly modularized project
- Social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and OAuth
We also look for:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree (or other STEM degree, or
an exceptional professional Software Engineer experience otherwise)
- At least three years of Software Engineering experience
- Skills to write clean, self-explanatory code using S.O.L.I.D. and design patterns
- To understand TDD
You’re comfortable in a remote work environment, with team members from different time zones. You manage your own time well and are a self-starter. You have a distraction-free place you can use for work that offers reliable Internet access, either in your home or a local co-working facility.
You are experienced and well-versed in the productivity tools we use, like Atlassian Bitbucket, Atlassian Jira, Google Apps, Hangouts, Slack and similar.
You’re fluent in written and spoken English. You will be working directly and hands-on with the client, as well as participating in frequent scrum rituals and other meetings as required, in which English is their working language.
Team that you would be primarily working with is located in CET timezone, and working in normal business hours, as well as alongside other team members in North America, so you must have the ability to have some overlap between the two teams. This role will be expected to work 30-40 hours per week. Please confirm in your cover letter that you are available to work these hours and time zones.