Senior Marketing Manager
Objectives Of This Role:
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for new member attraction and enrollment as we deploy the CEO’s vision for the future of the DSOA and Dancely.
This position will join the Marketing Team, both internal and external team members. This position will report directly to the Operations Director and collaborate on execution aspects of this role. The Senior Marketing Manager will also work closely with the CEO on strategy as well as the Education Team to transition leads to members.
Program Launch & Evergreen Funnel:
- Lead and manage both internal and external marketing team members throughout ongoing funnel marketing effort as well as through one time program launches
- Create and manage marketing project plans in Asana to execute campaigns with careful attention to detail and on time delivery
- Work with the CEO and team to create innovative funnels around our B2C Dancely product launches and evergreen sales funnels
- Collaborate with the internal and external tech staff across campaigns
- Create, deploy and manage daily, weekly, and monthly consumer facing content strategy
- Increase engagement
- Generate new leads
- Maximize lead engagement across all content platforms
- Remix content with a fresh perspective to innovate our organic and paid marketing acquisition channels
- Oversee the creation and deployment of all consumer focused attraction media including copy, graphic concepts, pages, videos, etc.
- Work with the graphics team to create, edit and manage the production of all digital content
- Manage our Paid Advertising Team for all B2C campaigns
Data & Metrics:
- Analyze and Report on daily, weekly and monthly marketing metrics
- Set daily, weekly and monthly marketing metrics
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field (or equivalent experience).
Experience: 3+ years Senior Marketing Manager or level experience.
Job Type: Full time, Salaried
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Senior Marketing Manager will likely possess what we’ve listed below.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload of self and others.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong manager of teams.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Proven ability to lead & influence others.
- Critical thinking, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of project management principles & practices.
- Approaches each day with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Operate in a fast moving environment and adhering to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- Be able to work autonomously and stay focused on the job at hand.
- Understand the big picture of each project and the company, but also be able to drill deep into each project to establish what needs to be done and when.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straight-forward feedback.
- Technology savvy with the ability to jump into any software system and figure it out.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Experience with Infusionsoft, LeadPages, PayPal, Stripe, Amazon S3, G-Suite, Dropbox, Vimeo, Asana, Slack, Wordpress