We are looking for a talented SaaS marketer to lead our customer onboarding and lifecycle marketing activities.
If you are a great copywriter, work well in cross-functional teams, and strive to become better every day, we want to hear from you! The gross annual salary for the role is €50,000 plus some great benefits.
- Immediate priority: Help new trial users find value from Toggl Plan and turn them into happy customers
- Long-term: Own our lifecycle marketing strategy and execution
- Proven track record of successfully onboarding new B2B SaaS customers
- Hands-on experience with product marketing
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with engineers, designers, and marketers
- Understanding of and capability to work on most corners of marketing
- Ability to set, own, and meet ambitious goals
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology and analytics tools
- Value contributing to a respectful, open, transparent, multicultural and evolving company culture
Who you will work with and how
You will be working alongside Jitesh, our Content Marketing Manager, and reporting directly to Aku, who leads our soon 16-member strong Toggl Plan team. You will also work with our product and engineering teams to design and launch onboarding-related product improvements.
How we work
We lay out our growth strategy for each 6 months, pick projects that take us towards our goals every 6 weeks, and then execute accordingly while keeping everyone in the loop with thoughtful, asynchronous communication.
Compensation and benefits
- The gross salary for the role is €50,000/year
- Freedom to choose when and where you work, as long as you are available a few hours a day between 07:00-15:00 UTC
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local public holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Monthly reimbursement for wellness services