Secure Privacy is looking for an experienced MongoDB and Azure infrastructure architect. If you have deep experience with Microsoft Azure infrastructure, MongoDB and Azure DevOps, and have experience scaling global infrastructure for startups, then we’d like to hear from you.
Our optimal candidate possesses the following skills:
- Strong Azure experience (including Azure Monitor, Application Insights, App Service, Storage, Key vault, containers)
- Strong in MongoDB (scaling 100s GB databases, including monitoring, replication, sharding, load balancing, indexing, aggregation, ...etc.)
- Strong in Azure DevOps (including Pipelines, Repos, Environments, ...etc)
- Strong in C# and writing APIs in .NET Core (being familiar with ServiceStack is a plus).
- Strong Docker experience
- Strong git experience
- Experience with caching technologies (we use Cloudflare)
- Good understanding of optimizing/scaling solutions for 100s millions of weekly API calls.
- An eye for security and best-practices for a secure, scalable app.
We’re a leading provider of cookie consent management, which allows visitors to block cookies and trackers to document consent automatically. We’re a startup with people across Europe, US and Asia seeking to expand. This is an exciting opening for a remote position with much freedom and opportunities ahead!