About the Role:
We’re looking for a senior partnerships manager that is passionate about building relationships and bringing new subscribers to Peel through agency and affiliate partners. This role will connect with new partners, manage & nurture existing partner relationships and ensure all partners are getting the material they need from Peel to be successful.
- Develop an outreach strategy and plan that gets Peel in front of the top agencies in e-commerce.
- Nurture and educate existing agency relationships via various channels such as slack, email, and in-person events to empower agency partners to effectively bring Peel to their customers. Work with Peel's marketing team to feature agency partners in marketing newsletters and collaborate on content pieces, webinars, and other activities. Stay on top of agency requests & resolve them with the help of our client service team.
- Maintain partner collateral & agreements with the help of our marketing team
- Maintain relationships using a PRM (partner relationship management) tool. Keep track of # of new agencies or affiliate partners, attribution links, rev-share, etc.
- 5+ years of experience working in agency partnerships or comes from a partnerships-type role.
- Constantly maintains a good attitude towards trying new strategies and moving the needle week after week, even as many partner sales attempts may fail.
- Extremely motivated by increasing our number of agency (and affiliate) partners and hitting our revenue goals and has demonstrated success doing this previously at another company.
- Extremely self-driven, a subject matter expert who doesn't need much guidance.
- Strong English communicator with a collaborative, friendly, and fearless personality that is comfortable traveling to events where partners unite and interact. Understands that long-term healthy relationships are more important than short-term gains.
- Comfortable working in the start-up world, remotely, with a small team.
How To Apply
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Please include your resume/CV and a quick note on what excites you about Peel.