As a Senior Product Designer, you will work on building out our core product — with a focus on customer engagement, onboarding, and automation. You’ll work closely with our product and research team to understand how to scale our business, utilizing machine learning and automation to reduce tasks, improve people processes and more.
The ideal designer will be comfortable executing their own process, and helping us define our design culture. We ideally are looking for someone with 3+ years experience designing SaaS products, as well as someone with clear communication and a passion for understanding complex problems.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Ideation and prototyping of user interactions from start to finish using wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, user flows, and microinteractions either in software or via the web.
- Implementing strict polish on visual design
- Finding creative solutions to display complex data-sets
- Designing for things at scale
- User research and testing
- Understand product strategy and aligning our development to market fit
- Brand development
You’ll have a significant impact, since the product is in its early stages. You’ll have a full team to support you, from research and project planning through development and iteration.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco, and have raised several million in seed money to date. You can work remote or from our office in SF, though we’re only considering US-based applicants at this time.
- We’re a supportive team who will give you as much assistance or independence as you like
- Competitive salary, full health benefits, and flexible vacation policy
- Semiannual summits with the global team, virtual for now, in person once it’s safe! (previously Singapore, California wine country, and Utrecht)