About Nice Healthcare
Nice Healthcare is a technology-enabled full-service primary care clinic without a physical location that treats our patients in the comfort of their homes with in-person visits or online video calls.
We foster an open and supportive company culture that values the input and ideas of all team members no matter their role. We are an innovative company in that we are revolutionizing the way patients receive primary care services and we don’t settle for the status quo - we are always implementing new processes and technology to make our work more efficient and productive.
We are committed to building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What you’ll do at Nice:
- Form a strong partnership with your product manager, paving the way to create top tier user-centric experiences
- Deeply invest in time with your users, seeking to understand their roles and needs
- Develop a strong understanding of Nice’s business model and the landscape around us
- Collaborate closely with your product manager to prioritize and scope work
- Collaborate with engineers to solve problems together
- Stay organized and relentlessly communicate with peers throughout Nice
- Facilitate product discovery with your product manager and other individuals throughout Nice
- Manage ambiguity and complexity with ease, guide others through uncertainty with facilitation and communication
- Develop core principles for designing for your users
- Lead both strategic research initiatives as well as more routine research like usability testing
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure designs are consistent where it counts
- Design user flows and UIs while considering multiple states, use cases and potential errors
- Solicit feedback and critique from your users and peers to improve your designs and flows
- Work with your team to define processes for discovery and development work that are reliable and repeatable
- Stay up to date with best practices, methodologies, and trends in research and design.
- Strive to learn and get better, both personally and as a team, not to be perfect from the outset
- Actively participate in peer-mentorship
How we work at Nice:
- We believe in right-sized teams built around specific user groups and their goals.
- Teams set measurable goals each quarter to guide their work
- All product team members should be invested in their user and their goals - teams succeed together
- We’re a startup in a high-growth phase - we’re always trying to balance flexibility and responsiveness with focus.
- Your role and the hats you wear can change over time, and we expect you to be an active participant in that.
- You’ll receive access to tools like G Suite, Productboard, Figma and Miro, and you will contribute to the selection of additional tools as needed
- We believe in cultivating careers through the investment of time and materials in the discovery of your career path
- This is a critical role designing for one of our core user groups. Your users are employees of Nice, and you’ll have the ability to get to know them well and build things together.
- This is a role for individuals with some experience but plenty of potential. We don’t expect qualified candidates for this position to have deep experience in every area, but rather the potential to learn and develop their career while at Nice.