You will be joining us as our very first Product Manager at simpleclub. In this position you will have to multitask and implement Product Management at simpleclub. You will be responsible for establishing and tracking relevant product KPIs in order to make solid strategic decisions. You feel very comfortable with data while taking market knowledge and user empathy into consideration.
How will you make an impact:
- Owning the research, idea validation, prioritisation and implementation for our student application, in collaboration with engineers, data analysts, designers , marketing and other stakeholders across the organisation
- Managing a long term product roadmap based on a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and maintenance and support
- Collecting data and feedback to identify user problems and their drivers
- Pro-actively sharing market, industry and user research information to promote innovation across simpleclub
- Being a champion for product innovation and data-driven decision making
- Acting as a Scrum PO
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders to receive input, get feedback, and keep them informed
- Using a diverse set of methodologies to validate ideas and the success of the chosen solutions
What we value:
Product Management: proven track record running research, ideation, validation, prioritisation and implementation product phases
Product life-cycle experience: Experience in end-to-end product management of Mobile Application products including concept, growth and scaling
User-empathy. You love to find, understand and tackle user pains and translate them into actionable solutions
Data-driven mindset. You have previous experience collecting data to measure user behaviour and product success and you use it to make strategic decisions
A true partner: Experience working across multiple areas such as Engineering, UI/UX Marketing, Design, Sales, Customer Support and Finance
Exceptional eye for UX. You have an excellent eye for User Experience keeping the User at the center of everything
Bonus points if:
- Experience with a subscription-based product
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.