Mailshake is seeking an accomplished Senior Product Manager with B2B SaaS experience and a keen eye for usability. You should use your customer obsession to lead our product strategy and roadmap to build word-class sales engagement software.
About the Position
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for executing the product vision and strategy. You will build the framework and process for creating new features and functionality through analysis of the market, technical knowledge of our product, and deep understanding of our audience. You will engage with internal and external audiences to define the target customers and stay ahead of industry trends.
You will manage a small product team and work alongside development, sales, marketing, and customer success to formulate the right approach for targeting customers, while communicating our product and company strengths.
- Execute product vision, strategy, and roadmap to solve real customer problems and pain points.
- Identify market demands to enable us to build a world-class market sales engagement product.
- Lead and mentor our product team.
- Establish buy-in on product priorities across the company.
- Establish frameworks and data-driven processes to promote the product vision.
- Enable and enhance company-wide efforts with customer success, sales, engineering, and marketing to continuously improve and bring the product to market.
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis assessing strengths and weaknesses of competing products from customer perspectives.
- Stay well-informed about products, tactics, and activities of major competitors.
- Lead a customer-obsessed culture and incorporate feedback from users and detractors.
- Experience working in B2B SaaS required.
- 6+ years of experience in product management roles with 3+ years experience leading teams.
- Experience in product strategy, product launches/releases, and roadmap responsibilities.
- Ability to deliver product specs to development and collaborate with development teams on both the front-end and back-end of the product.
- A deep building and understanding of data-driven product development process.
- Ability to create and build business cases for product offerings, driving results through strategic vision and execution while collaborating closely with development teams.
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background, or a mix of education and experience.
About the Company
Mailshake is a profitable, bootstrapped, and fast-growing startup looking to expand our product offering with the feedback of thousands of happy customers. We believe in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, paid maternity/paternity leave, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, and other perks that come with being a remote company.
About the Product
Mailshake is a simple, yet powerful sales engagement tool loved by thousands of sales and marketing professionals for its simplicity and ease of use. Our goal is to make Mailshake more powerful by expanding channels (SMS, social outreach, integrations with other dialers) and functionality (AI to help write emails, improvements analytics, better deliverability, and powerful automation) while keeping the UI/UX simple and easy to use.
About the Team
Our team is obsessed with our customers, our leadership is transparent, and there are no big egos. We share fun anecdotes on Slack, push each other to live healthier everyday, and really care about each others’ lives. We thrive working together on challenging opportunities, new ideas, and open minds. Mailshake is remote but when we do get together we enjoy milkshakes, breweries, and a good Haiku.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Mailshake we want a diverse and inclusive team. This is reflected in our actions, showing we walk the walk, beyond just words. We value the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are and what they bring to the table in making our company as strong as it can be. We know diverse individuals working together build better products and a better overall company. Mailshake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.