Revolt is redefining expectations of the customer experience and product excellence that creators, their fans and communities can expect from a branded campaign with cohesive apparel and merchandise - with renowned clients including Corpse Husband
, The Misfits
to name just a few.
We're an eager and rapidly growing merchandising company seeking emerging talent who are excited to work in an incredibly agile and creative business. Our willingness to push creative boundaries and create truly unique merchandising experiences on competitive timelines is why creators are jumping ship from traditional providers that remain boxed in.
If the above sounds like a breath of exciting, fresh air, then you might be the perfect fit.
Revolt is seeking a skilled front-end developer to complement our talented design team. Working alongside our passionate team of creatives, you'll be responsible for the development and implementation of unique creator merchandise experiences - constantly raising the bar of expectations for merchandising stores across our industry.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the design lifecycle and a drive to take initiative in the design of visual language, which will be vital to the success in the role.
Reporting directly to the creative director, the ideal candidate should have self-confidence in their abilities and be able to work autonomously during the development phase of projects, as well as setting and meeting personal deadlines.
- Developing & maintaining Shopify storefronts for our large network of clients
- Working collaboratively with our design team to refine & prepare concepts for clients
- Exploring innovative ideas & developing unique experiences for larger projects
- Supporting the design phase from inception to production
- Participate in the management & coordination of simultaneous development projects
We're looking for someone who...
- Has at least 3 years experience working in front end development
- Understands design fundamentals & has a keen eye for detail
- Has significant experience in adapting to & building both Shopify stores and templates
- Is competent in SEO best practices & optimising for performance
- Has prior experience with modern frameworks such as Angular, Vue & React are a bonus
- Possesses confidence in working autonomously as an independent developer
- Is willing to embrace & adapt to feedback from designers
- Holds a desire to propose & tackle technically challenging projects
- Proficiency in back-end development is a significant bonus
- Is motivated to explore the unknown & take risks in web design
- Is open to the possibility of leading a team of developers
- Demonstrates a keen eye for design fundamentals
We offer the opportunity to work remotely with competitive compensation packages appropriate to industry experience and skillset. You'll have the opportunity to work in an incredibly fast paced industry and business where we can assist in developing your skills while working on fresh and unique projects on a monthly basis.
Where possible, please provide references to past work & portfolios.