WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a passionate engineer with a strong desire to use your technical powers to help others.
- You get excited about building and maintaining scalable and resilient systems.
- Juggling and prioritizing long-term projects alongside day-to-day tasks is a breeze for you.
- You are honest, constructive, and straightforward. Communicating both synchronously and asynchronously with your coworkers is a huge strength of yours.
- You love to learn and are constantly pushing yourself every day.
- You thrive in a flexible and uncertain environment, and you love the opportunity to take ownership and build something of your own
YOUR TECH STACK:
- Ruby on Rails, React, PG Database, Hosted on AWS
- 5+ years of professional full-stack web development.
- Exceptional understanding of the Ruby programming language and Rails framework.
- Solid understanding of RESTful systems and the principles of good API design
- Previous experience maintaining production applications.
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Understanding and appreciation of UX and usability.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by performing code reviews.
If this sounds like you (and even if you don't think you meet 100% of the requirements), we’d love to hear from you. You’ll be joining an exceptionally talented and motivated team, helping us drive demand for the Five to Nine platform. We are creating massive value for our customers and we’re just getting started!
This position is remote. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.