We are looking for a senior software engineer/tech lead who is proficient in back-end development, database technologies, and preferably any exposure to front-end technologies. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with managing production environments while being a part of the development team developing new features etc.
Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges. Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7 support across the continuum of care. Mindoula's adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health.
Since its founding in 2013, Mindoula has rapidly grown its partnerships with health plans, health systems, primary care practices, and hospitals. Headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, Mindoula currently operates in Maryland, Virginia, the District of Columbia, Nevada, Louisiana, New Jersey, Michigan, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and California with national expansion plans to meet the growing need for integrated whole-person care.
- Be part of the engineering and product team in developing new features in a fast-paced development environment, but also highly quality-oriented.
- Maintain the product and engage with users in resolving any issues or bug-fixes in the production environment.
- Manage deployment and releases.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Back-end/API: Ruby, Rails, Elastic Search, Sidekiq
- Databases: Postgres
- Front-end: Angular, ES6.
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate