Senior Technical Project Manager
If you are passionate about technology and working toward a more sustainable and equitable future, come join our close-knit team of professionals! PRI is a digital consultancy that leverages strategic thinking, engineering, and storytelling to create impactful digital experiences for mission-driven organizations. We seek highly motivated, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives. We are based out of New Jersey, but are a globally distributed team.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Project Manager to serve as a bridge between our clients and development and marketing teams as well as lead our Project Management Team. You will be responsible for gathering requirements, managing and prioritizing project tasks, leading client meetings, and ensuring project goals are achieved. This role is completely remote and operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements, including stakeholder or user interviews.
- Thinking critically to analyze business problems and develop an approach that best suits our clients’ needs.
- Creating and executing project plans, utilizing Agile methodologies to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying risks and resolving them proactively with consideration for short- and long-term project impact.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects and meeting client deadlines.
- Carefully reviewing and contributing to team deliverables before sharing with the client.
- Leading and mentoring a team of project managers
- Tracking and reporting project and portfolio metrics
Knowledge and Skills
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure they are completed to the highest levels of quality and meet deadlines.
- You appreciate data-driven decision making and a well thought out plan.
- You have worked on technical projects before and understand the Agile software development lifecycle.
- You understand business processes/requirements and how they translate into technical requirements.
- You are professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams.
- You have experience leading and mentoring teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of project management experience at a top consulting firm, agency, or other relevant experience.
More About Careers at PRI
- We offer exceptional employee benefits like paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plan matching, and more!
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity. We put our values at the center of all we do, and we seek candidates who do the same.